Oil based powder dyes are used to colour chocolate.
How to Colour 200g White Melting Buttons
- Melt 200g of White buttons
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of Powder Colour and blend with a stick mixer until completely smooth.
How to colour smaller amounts (less than 200g)
When colouring small amounts of melting buttons (under 200g) it is best to first make a paste by mixing a small amount of the Powder Food Colour Dye with a large spoonful of melted chocolate. Then add the paste, back into the remaining melted chocolate and mix through.
How to Colour Ganache:
- Heat Cream
- Add to White Buttons
- Stir until combined or blend with a stick mixer until smooth
- Add Powder Food Colour Dye
- Blend again with Stick mixer, until smooth and colour has completely dispersed.
Suitable for Halal, Kosher and Vegan Dietary requirements
PRODUCT OF INDIA
Once opened, reseal lid and store in cool dry conditions away from direct heat, sunlight or humidity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.