Equagold's Premium Dutch Cocoa is a genuine top quality Dutch Cocoa, bitter sweet with dark chocolate overtones.
Processed in Holland from the finest West African Cocoa Beans, it will greet you with it’s naturally sweet, but slightly acidic, intense smell of rough chocolate. With it’s intense rich chocolate colour and a bitter sweet, deep, dark flavour this ingredient is much sought after by well known New Zealand & Australian Chefs. Dutch-process is a bit more expensive than unsweetened cocoa but any baker will be rewarded with a superb outcome! It is widely heralded in foodie circles as the cocoa powder to use.
The consistent 21% fat content guarantees the intensity of the cocoa flavours. Try this in your next recipe and be ready to be converted to Equagold Premium Dutch Cocoa forever!
Tips for using Equagold Dutch Cocoa
- Delight in the exceptional chocolate flavour and deep colour of your future caking, baking, desserts, puddings.
- Use with recipes leavened with baking powder (as it does not react with bicarb soda to produce carbon dioxide).
- Team up with our Black Cocoa for intense black colour & rich chocolate flavour
- Try this fudge brownie recipe
- Create intensely chocolate Milkshakes and Smoothies
- Homemade incredible chocolate gelato
- Makes amazing bliss balls, don’t forget to leave extra for dusting
- Dust your desserts and cakes for a bitter sweet chocolate note
- Looking for an extra dark Chocolate Cake Recipe? try it!
Imported and Packaged in New Zealand.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Dutch Cocoa
No Gums or Thickeners – No preservatives – No added sugar - Gluten Free – Dairy Free – Nut Free - Vegan friendly - Halal certified – Kosher certified
PLEASE NOTE: Equagold 100% Pure Dutch Cocoa is allergen free as it is processed in a factory dedicated to Cocoa products only. No peanuts allergens or other nuts in the line.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.