Utilizing modern formulas and processes, Colour Mill has developed a range of Oil Based Pigment Colouring which outperforms conventional gel paste colouring.
Using only chocolate and cake friendly oils as its base, these oils mix through much better than water-based gels (which we know water repels from the oils in your baking or sieze your chocolate).
Colours pigments are put through a unique manufacturing process to create a colour which is both grain and streak free. This process creates 'micro pigments' which allows our colouring to mix through more effectively, meaning we can avoid uneven or speckled results.
Colour Mill colours are free of fillers and gums (used to thicken and bulk the product).
Colour Mill is made using Pigments not Dyes… Yes! they are different. Pigments are opaque - this means you cannot see through them. When you layer your Buttercream you wont see the colour underneath. Dyes are transparent - this means they’re see through. Pigments are also UV resistant, so your colours won't fade under indoor lights or sunlight.
Colour Mill Advantage
- 100% Oil Based (will disperse through baking and chocolate more effectively)
- Micro Pigments (grain and streak free)
- Created using Pigments instead of Dyes (far more resilient to fading).
- Free of fillers & gums (this means more room for what we love)
- 100% Allergen Free
- Halal and Kosher certified ingredients.
- Swiss Meringue
- Cocoa Butter
- Cake Batter
- Anything else containing delicious fats & oils.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.