Make you own delicious baked donuts!
Follow our recommended steps for a professional results.
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees celcius fan forced settings. Lighly spray donut tin with a non stick cooking spray.
2. Place dry donut mix in a large bowl and make a well in the centre.
3. Add milk, water and vegetable oil and hand whisk until well combined. Let the mixture rest for 10 minutes (no need to refrigerate).
4. Spoon the wet batter into a large snap lock bag and cut a 2cm hole in the end. Alternatively, you can use a large disposable piping (18") with a 1A nozzle attached.
5. Pipe batter into the tin, in one continuous circle. Don't be tempted to overfill or do a 2nd layer, otherwise you will not create a donut hole in the middle.
6. Bake for 7-10 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clearn.
7. Rest baked Donuts in the pan for 1 minute. Carefully rotate each donut while removing from the pan and place on a wire rack to cool.
To decorate and Ice, use the Chocolate or Strawberry Donut Icing with sprinkles.
To Fill use the Lemon, Caramel or Jam Fillings.
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Whey Powder, Defatted Soy Flour, Baking Powder, (Mineral Salts 450, 500, 341), Salt, Non Fat Milk Solids,
Vegetable Gums (412,415), Soy Lecithin, Flavours, Spices, Vitamin Folate.
Allergen Statement: CONTAINS MILK, SOY, GLUTEN
May contain traces of Egg due to shared manufacturing equipment.
Made in Australia from at least 95% Australian Ingredients
Once opened, store in cool & dry conditions between 15-25 degress celcius. Best used within 2 months of opening.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.