Recipe n° 811 has a round, extremely well-balanced chocolate taste, smooth cocoa body with a pleasant intensity. It is easy to pair with a wide variety of different flavours and ingredients. It is a great all round, balanced chocolate ready to do great in any job.
Loved by chefs all over the world, the 811 is Callebaut’s all-round chocolate for confectionery, ganaches, mousses, biscuits, sauces, drinks and many other applications. It’s simply made to help you achieve perfect end results every time.
- The small callets allow for quick and easy melting
- Flavour profile - bittersweet couverture 54.5% cacao content, smooth flavour with subtle vanilla notes.
- Standard fluidity
- Total Fat: 37%
- Convenient 400g pack size with Choclock closure to ensure optimal freshness
- Store the product in a clean, dry and odourless environment for up to 24 months
- Storage Temperature : 12 - 20 °C
Crafted in Belgium by Callebaut - arguably the world's finest chocolate house.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.