Oil based powder dyes are used to colour chocolate.
How to Colour 200g White Melting Buttons
- Melt 200g of White buttons
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of Powder Colour and blend with a stick mixer until completely smooth.
How to colour smaller amounts (less than 200g)
When colouring small amounts of melting buttons (under 200g) it is best to first make a paste by mixing a small amount of the Powder Food Colour Dye with a large spoonful of melted chocolate. Then add the paste, back into the remaining melted chocolate and mix through.
How to Colour Ganache:
- Heat Cream
- Add to White Buttons
- Stir until combined or blend with a stick mixer until smooth
- Add Powder Food Colour Dye
- Blend again with Stick mixer, until smooth and colour has completely dispersed.
Suitable for Halal, Kosher and Vegan Dietary requirements
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.