Squid Game is an incredible (if not terrifyingly gruesome) show on Netflix that has many iconic moments including episode 2, when the contestants struggle to cut out shapes made in the honeycomb style candy known as Dalgona.
Use these cutters for Squid Game inspired cookies or cake decorations, or use with a Dalgona recipe to create the popular Korean Candy. The cutters can be used to either cut out a full cookie our just imprint cookies or fondant to challenge your friends!
Shapes have been designed to suit a standard size 70mm round cutter.
Set includes all 4 shapes:
KOREAN DALGONA CANDY RECIPE
2 tbsp. granulated white sugar
Pinch baking soda / bicarb soda
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray the inside of 2 round cookie cutters with cooking spray/oil and place on the parchment.
- In a metal ladle or in a very small skillet (preferably nonstick), add sugar. Place the ladle or skillet directly over a medium flame, and stir the sugar with a chopstick until it begins to melt, about 2 minutes.
- Once all the sugar has melted and appears amber in color, immediately remove the ladle/skillet from the heat. Stir in baking soda until the mixture has aerated slightly and turned light brown.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared cookie cutters to a ¼" thickness.
- Use a shaped cookie cutter to stamp your desired icon into the candy (ie umbrella, star, triangle, circle). Let cool and serve.
Made in Australia.
Made from PLA which is a biodegradable plastic derived from renewable resources including cornstarch, sugar cane, tapioca roots or potato starch. Hand wash only.
*All designs are Copyright protected and can not be copied.
Designs have either been designed by Custom Cookie Cutters or commercial licences have been purchased by the original designer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.