Without doubt, this is Australia's highest quality flower modelling paste. It performs exceptionally well in our climate, and can be rolled incredibly thin to the point of translucent fine bone china, yet still remain strong. Imagine petals so fine you can't tell the difference from real flowers.
By Caitlin Mitchell Gum Paste, previously branded as Menina Flower Paste, can also be used to make sugarcraft figurines, ribbons and other sugar art.
Made in Queensland, Australia - By CaitlinMitchell gum / flower paste is formulated to withstand summer humidity.
Ingredients: Sugar, Water, Vegetable Fat, Liquid Glucose, Derived Maize Starch, Sodium, Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Potassium Hydrogen Tartrate, Gelatine, Pastuerised Dried Egg Albumen, Food Colour, Potassium Sorbate, Acidity Stabiliser, Sulphur Dioxide
How to Use:
- Knead your desired portion of Gum Paste
- Rub a smear of vegetable shortening on your board (or dust very lightly with cornflour) and roll to desired thickness.
- In humid conditions, use a little corn starch to stop it getting sticky.
- By Caitlin Mitchell Gum paste can be frozen for long periods of time. Before re-using let it come to room temperature and knead well.
- In high humid conditions, working in an airconditioned room is best, or use a dehumidifier or fan.
- By Caitlin Mitchell Gum Paste is freeze-thaw stable so it can be used over and over to eliminate any wastage. Under the right conditions it will dry quickly and should require the minimum of petal propping.
- After use, place it back in the plastic bag and seal in the container.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.