Unleash your inner builder and join in the fun of assembling and decorating a gingerbread house with your family and friends.
Made in the Blue Mountains of NSW, we think this Gingerbread House kit is THE best tasting and highest quality Kit available in Australia. You will fall in love with its warm ginger spice aromas and keep coming back year after year.
Included in the Kit are 6 pre-baked chocolate gingerbread panels (walls & roof & chimney), foil cake board, egg free royal-icing mix, piping bag and instructions.
Assembled house approx 16cm (h) x 15cm (w) x 12cm (d)
packaging dimensions 20cm (h) x 27.5cm (w) x 4.7cm (d)
- nut free
palm oil free
- no added colours or flavours
- no added preservatives
- compostable wrapper
Ingredients: wheat flour, sugar, water, golden syrup, vegetable oil, ginger, spices, raising agent (sodium bicarbonate), soy protein.
Here's some fun decorating ideas for your Gingerbread House:-
- Create a striking festive centrepiece decorated with white royal icing and confectionery of your choice!
- A great family Christmas activity
- Assemble and decorate as a gift for someone special.
- Before affixing the roof, fill your house with a stash of lollies or gifts and create a Pinata-style House to smash open and reveal the treasure inside
- Decorate as a haunted house for Halloween
- Before affixing the roof panels, set up some battery operated LED lights or tea light inside to create a welcoming glow through the windows.
- Give it a true Aussie theme and decorate as a Summer Beach Box (Sorrento style) or Outback Shack.
- Create a 'fresh dusting of snow' with our Everlasting Snow Powder
- Before assembling, add some wow factor to your walls & roof with a stencil - apply the effect with edible art paints, royal icing, lustres & more.
- Team it up with some of the fabulous sprinkles, chocolate rocks, sugar decorations, sprinkles, non-edible decorations from our Christmas or Halloween range,we have at Latorta,