A little goes a long way with LorAnn's super strength flavours! These intense and exceptionally versatile flavors are appropriate for the higher temperature demands of hard candy making but can also be used to flavor just about anything edible!
Add vibrant flavor to your desserts and baked goods! Unlike diluted grocery store extracts, LorAnn's extra-strong flavorings are concentrated - a little goes a long way!
The flavorings you will find in our "Super Strength" line of flavour oils include natural food-grade essential oils (such as Peppermint Oil), flavours made with natural ingredients (such as Pear and Blueberry), and artificial flavours (such as Bubblegum). Many of these flavours are natural essential oils derived from the peel, flower or leaf of plants. They are not carried in a base of vegetable oil.
LorAnn Super Strength Flavors and Essential Oils are 3 to 4 times stronger than typical alcohol-based extracts from the supermarket. We recommend substituting your usual recipes with just 1/4 of the quantity of extract/essence suggested, taste, then determine whether any more flavour oil is required.
USE LORANN SUPER STRENGTH FLAVORS IN:
- Confectionary such as hard candy, lollies, gummie bears, cake pops, fudge, marshmallows, rocky road and brittles.
- Baked goods such as cakes, cookies, muffins, cupcakes, macarons.
- Icings including buttercream, royal icing, frosting, ganache and fondant (use 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon per 1 cup butter or fat).
- Ice cream, sorbets, panna cotta & frozen dairy recipes.
- Most flavours are appropriate in chocolate
- Lip Balm
- Some people also use them in E-cigarettes but they have not been tested for this purpose by LorAnn. LorAnn only tests for food safety.
Contains: propylene glycol or glycerine, natural or artificial flavour, alcohol.
- Soluble in water
- Gluten free
- Sugar free
- Free of nut and dairy allergens
- Contains no vegetable oils
- Kosher Certified
Each bottle contains 1 dram (approximately 3.7ml).
Shelf Life: We recommend storing flavors with the caps tightly closed and in a cool, dark place. Sunlight and heat can degrade the essential oils and flavorings. If stored properly, most flavors should last several years and well beyond their 'Best Before' date. Citrus oils degrade more quickly, but can be refrigerated to extend shelf life. If your essential oils or flavors look cloudy, have an off smell or lose their intense aroma, it’s time to buy new.
Vegan/Vegetarian: Although our products do not contain animal products, we do not guarantee that one or more of our ingredients are 100% free of animal origin. Many natural flavor chemicals are found in a variety of sources, and may incur a source that could contain animal (ie. a fruit flavor may contain a smoothing effect from a component with a dairy or egg origin)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.