1. Preheat your oven to 80 Celsius (175 Fahrenheit)
2. Spread the ready to use mix into the lace mat carefully ensuring full coverage
3. Remove excess
4. Place in oven for 8-12 minutes
5. Remove from oven, and allow to stand for 5 minutes
6. Remove set lace mix carefully. it should come away easily from the mat, otherwise it requires longer in the oven
7. Fix your decorations with a steamer, edilbe glue or water
Alternatively, allow to air dry in the mat for approximately 8 hours.
Attach to fondant cakes with a light spray of water or steam ge surface.
Prepared lace decorations may be stored between baking paper for up to 3 months in cool dry conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.