Create and decorate like a professional with this high quality Tylose Powder from Over The Top.
- Knead into fondant to give strength and integrity to your sugar decorations and figurines. Use 1 tsp per 500g fondant.
- Transform fondant into a gum paste for modelling figurines, cake toppers etc.
- Stir 1tsp into 1 cup warm water to create a sugar glue or piping gel.
- Stabiliser your whipped cream, buttercream, jellies or fondant during humid weather
- Use as a substitue for gum tragacanth in recipes
Tylose Powder, also known as CMC (Carboxymethyl Cellulose) is used as a strengthening and hardening agent in fondant, as well as a thickener and texture ingredient, which helps products retain moisture. It's used for so many applications including as a stabilser, emulsifier and thickener in food. It's superior water-absorbing qualities make it an excellent thickening and strenthening agent including during times of humid weather.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.