Dowels are an essential item when creating tiered cakes, including double barrel cakes.
These wooden dowels are suited to be used as an internal structural support for tiered cakes, in conjunction with a cake board. Can also be used as a central dowel.
- Easily cut with band saw or secateurs.
- We recommend using 1 dowel for each 2" of cake (for example: an 8" cake tier will need a minimu of 4 dowels below it to carry its weight)
- Easy to see when disassembling and serving the cake
- Food safe timber
- Can also be used for pillar supports and many sugarcraft tasks like fondant swags, twisting wire, toffee apple sticks and more.
- 12 inches length (30.6cm).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.