Amaze your family and friends with a box of cupcakes decorated with masses of flowers in sweet buttercream.
Russian icing tips have taken the cake decorating world by storm, and each one has its own particular techniques. During this 1/2 day course, we'll show you how to make your own buttercream, and utilise the tips and various colouring techniques to create garden beds of blooms onto your cupcakes.
These designs are great techniques for when you need to decorate a lot of cupcakes or a large area of cake in a small amount of time, yet still beautiful enough to suit special occasions, high teas and make gorgeous gifts for someone special.
- Learn to make your own buttercream
- Learn about the different ready-to-use buttercreams available to buy
- Colour white buttercream using gel pastes to create beautiful shades in the colour scheme of your choice - choose a palette of soft & subtle hues or go hip with a bright modern colour scheme
- Set up piping bags with different tips
- Learn techniques to infuse multiple colours into the one piping bag
- Discover the amazing amount of flowers that can be created easily with the different Russian Icing Tips - each tip has its own particular technique that once mastered, will have you decorating with speed
- Learn to pipe leaves and lovely foliage to further enhance your bouquet and give reference to the blooms
- All of your ingredients, tools and equipment are provided, so there's nothing you need to prepare before you come!
- Expert tuition by our talented instructor and facilitator, plus a little bit of warm humour thrown in for good measure
- Course notes to take home, to reinforce what you've just learnt
- Morning tea
- 12 decorated cupcakes to share with family & friends
- A set of Russian Icing Tips and piping bags to continue the creativity at home
Flourless Chocolate cupcakes can be provided (at additional cost) for those who have an intolerane to gluten.